hurray! GOOD NEWS:
- There are no more regulations in Austria – entry and exit are possible without restrictions.
We guarantee you the possibility of free cancellation if one of the following reasons occurs:
- lockdown in Austria
- boarder closure
Otherwise the austrian hotel contract conditions apply:
- Cancellations up to 31 days before arrival are free of charge.
- For cancellations from 30 days to 15 days before arrival, we charge 40 % of the total price.
- If you cancel between 14 days and 8 days before arrival, we charge 70 % of the total price.
- For cancellations from 7 days to 1 day before arrival, we charge 90 % of the total price.
- If the cancellation is not made until the day of arraival, we must invoice the entire amount.
If you book through a third party, their cancellation conditions applies.
Of course, the conditions mentioned also apply to reservations that have already been made and do not have to be confirmed again seperately.
In order to be absolutely sure that your costs will be reimbursed in an emergency (also in the event of a corona disease), we advise you to take out travel cancellation insurance. You can easily take out your hote cancellation insurance here:
With a lot of confidence!
Your host family Simma
Barbara, Tone, Annemarie, Peter and Michaela